When we are brought to talk about sex and talking within the context of being satisfied with it, would the size of a guy’s penis be a variable? Well, it may not be a common mind popping thought among the Cebuanas (unlike the Westerners) but I would simply like to look into how the locals view this perspective as an independent element. Now, do a regular Cebuana find a small sized wiener a bit irregular? 

I have thrown the same question over and over again to some of my friends, relatives and even to strangers that I came across from the street. The answers came from them quite varies from how they perceive sex. Others may find it as a holy act that can be done after a matrimony, or others find it as something as casual as a commodity that should be experienced whenever and wherever they might’ve wanted to. These parallel definitions of intercourse have brought various answers on how a penis size should affect the satisfaction that each women’s desire.

For an instance, a close friend named Carla was able to enlighten me on how a size should be important on a casual sex. When I asked her how she defines casual, she said that it’s the buffet type of sex. Relatively speaking, it’s the kind of sex that is bound by the “No Strings Attach” rule. As our conversation got deeper, she told me that as she was able to experience a bunch of sexual intercourse from few guys, she told me that during each and every encounter she could then try to compare the size of a guy’s penis and how it made her satisfied. For her, the bigger it is the more it makes it hotter than the month of July. Yet, she tried to win over the conversation by saying that if the true-love-kind-of-sex kicks in, size does not matter anymore (well, I guess she never had her true love yet LOL).

On the other hand, I asked a somewhat younger type of audience. She was a younger sister of my best friend and her name is Monalisa. When I tried to inject the question through Facebook chat, I got a reply that says, “Of course, the bigger it is the better…”. It was like a wake-up call for me to see younger individuals to find and answer the question quite plain and direct to the point. Well, the answer may be direct but it has the same answer as to someone who’s older like Carla.

Then I’ve realized, no matter how time can seemingly change the game but could not ever replace the kind of players. Size does affect the satisfaction among women from different generations, although they have different ways of seeing and expressing this wild thought into a more socially acceptable way. Now, let’s try to evaluate ourselves and try to linger the same idea of how does a size affect a sexual satisfaction. I tried it, and here I am giggling into what my creative thought can offer me, then I say I’m guilty. If wanting a bigger size is a crime, then I’d be happy to serve my days in a correctional facility.