When I was a teenager, I tried to flip and see myself the horoscope and astrology section of a newspaper or a magazine. There I found myself next to a magazine and newspaper stand aimlessly and desperately flicking around the same pages on what the stars are saying how my lovelife would turn out and which type of bachelors would be my compatible partner. Yet as we turn ourselves into a spectrum of more mature age, finding a person embodied of the qualities of compatibility is not as easy as picking it out from a newspaper stand nor from gazing and asking it from a ball of hot gas found millions of lightyears away from you. So, I decided to ask some of the local women on how they think their compatibles should be.

April said:

“I want a man who’s really sweeeeeeet. A man who would call me every morning just to say how beautiful our morning is and a guy who would give me surprises every now and then. I want to feel like I am a princess when I’m with him, and a true gentleman to add.”

Sara also said:

“For me I think a man who’s honest and the one who can make me feel like a knot is tying inside my tummy. As I am a busy type of woman, I guess a guy who can cook can definitely pull my garters up. If he’s a good kisser then that would be a bonus.”

Jessah says:

“I think my compatible guy would be someone who’s not going to freak out if I suddenly burst my emotions running through my eyeballs. A guy who would listen to me when I talk all the time, even though I knew sometimes I can be too naggy, he will be there to say that everything’s gonna be okay.”

There we have it, some of the bachelorettes here in Cebu sharing their ideas of their personal compatible person. So what’s your pick? Are you still trying to find your guy through what you read from a horoscope or a compatibility test? Forget that piece of paper giving you the identity of your perfect match, try mingling through the crowd and choose the best guy for you.